Photo-Blog Day One – Milan

It seems like I have been forever pursuing life on the run; studying on the run, working on the run, and now, photo-blogging on the run. No wonder there is so much salvation in being able to hit pause; to stare up into space and be mesmerised by life in all its intricacies.

– Milan

22 Comments Add yours

1. Oh Jolene the shot did appeal to pause loving side of my selfโค saying it is amazing is a little less. And the write just made it all the more better. Can’t wait to see more. Also, hope you’re doing good๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Jolene says:

Ms Twinkling! Where have you been?? Taking a sabbatical from blogging?
      Thank you! I always appreciate your feedback. Travelling is awesome.

1. Hey! Sabbatical, hmm. Makes me feel like a celeb๐Ÿ˜‚ I had been keeping busy and also travelling but had WP calling eventually, so here I am. You’re travelling? How have you been?๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Jolene says:

Where have you been travelling? Hope you will blog about them! Life has been hectic too for me. WP is a good distraction though ๐Ÿ˜œ

3. Within India only! Oh yes I will blog about them. Hopefully you’ll like it๐Ÿ˜€ oh alright. Yes, of course WP is always a great distraction ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

4. Jolene says:

Looking forward to it! I’m sure I’ll enjoy anything you post. ๐Ÿ˜Š

5. Hahaha thank you Jolene, I think you made my day โค๐Ÿ˜

2. alawrenceg says:

Nice photo – very nice composition.

3. Len Kagami says:

Have a pleasant journey! Summer in Italy must be great. Crowded but you will survive ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Jolene says:

Thanks Len, I am loving the country so far. ๐Ÿ™‚ “Crowded but will survive”?? Seriously, this relentless heat, this crowd (most of them homeless ๐Ÿ˜ณ) and their love for oily food are messing with my brain!

1. Len Kagami says:

Oh yeah, Duomo and the surrounding area are fully packed with them ๐Ÿ™‚ Are you making an Italy trip this summer?

2. Jolene says:

Yes, my Europe trip ๐Ÿ˜œ

4. fkasara says:

Are you in Milan now?

1. Jolene says:

Yep! My first stop ๐Ÿ˜œ

1. fkasara says:

YAY, enjoy! I don’t know your itinerary, but if you’re in Florence next week, drop a line if you want (I will be there ๐Ÿ™‚ )

2. Jolene says:

That’s cool! What are you doing there? Leisure or work? I’m there on Tuesday 11th. I’m with a Trafalgar tour group.

3. fkasara says:

Leisure! I’ll arrive there on Tuesday as well xD (Around 1.30pm) But if you’re there just for one day and you’re with a group, maybe it will be difficult for me to come say hi :/ Maybe just let me know where you’ll be ( you’ll visit the Dom, Ponte Vecchio, I guess?) and I’ll see what I can do (if you want, of course!)

4. Jolene says:

Great! I will msg you here when I know what our itinerary for that day will be. I was also hoping to get some free time to check out Piazza Michelangelo.

5. fkasara says:

Actually I’ll be staying near Piazza Michelangelo (and I’ll be in its neighborhood around the time I told you -1.30pm), but yeah msg me here, we shall see :)) Enjoy your stay in Italy!

6. Jolene says: